Friday, November 11, 2011

Dampers and spheres installed. All done.

 The ball inside the brake accumulator was pretty bad. I've used a new one to push the seat before installing the one that will stay in there.

Three out of four damper were loose. I've cleaned them and torque them (15 ft/lbs). The torque onto the sphere is about 11.5 ft/lbs. Also, on some of them, the threaded part going to the sphere was too long; it should be shorter than 1.6 mm otherwise it would touch the membrane. 

All spheres are installed.

The front and rear brakes were bled.

I wish she was mine...

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Spheres back and painted.

The spheres are rebuilt...

... and drying now.